QoS config IP Precedence Value Question

I want to apply the config below to allow all citrix (port 1494) to be marked with the precedence bit #2. The reason for this is my serial interface of the router at this remote location communicates through an MPLS network that has multiple routers (managed by Qwest) that it communicates through before it communicates with our central location. My service provider told me to mark all citrix traffic with the precedence value of 2 and they give it its proper priority when communicating through their MPLS WAN.

2 questions Does the configuration below do the job of marking citrix traffic with precedence 2 so that the service provider can it its proper priority? What command command can I use to make sure that Citrix never consumes more than 65 percent of available bandwith even when available?

access-list 112 permit tcp any any precedence immediate eq 1494 ! class-map match-any citrix match access-group 112 ! policty map citrixtraffic class citrix priority percent 65 ! int serial 0 service-policy output citrixtraffic

Thank You for any responses

Reply to
mdargin
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.