Probleme with nm-16am v1.0

hello i have a cisco 3725 router with ios ipbase 12.3(9e) there are to nm-16am v1.0 card and a wic-1t connected the router worked perfectly until electrical outage then the tow cards nm-16am don't dialing or inswering

• i can access the modems whith the telnet and i can't dialing or inswering with AT commands it show me always NO CARRIER can any one help me please thank you
Reply to
elias
Loading thread data ...

I don't follow what you are doing exactly however one possibility to consider is that the configuration was not saved and the reboot has lost the configuration changes made since it was last saved.

sh start - displays the time the config was last saved *however* this is the time as recorded by the router.

Some high end routers have battery backed clocks (3725 may be one of them) however you have no way of telling if perhaps the old config that might now be lost was configured to use say NTP to get the time.

I think sh calendar will display the time from the battery backed clock.

If there is no calendar or if the calendar is not configured to synchronise the clock the time starts from some particular date - I forget which.

Reply to
bod43

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.