Printed User Guide for Cisco Security Manager 3.0

Hi, does anyone know where I can obtain a printed copy of the User Guide for Cisco Security Manager 3.0? I have the PDF but it's about

2600 pages!

Alternatively, is there a Cisco book that covers how to configure Cisco Security Manager 3.0?

thanks

Cairn

Reply to
Cairn
Loading thread data ...

If you have acess to a printer that can pront on both sides you can reduce this to 650 pieces of paper and still IME have something readable.

Print 2 pages per side and on both sides.

Reply to
anybody43

Reply to
Cairn

I would also agree with the self-printed option. You could always have Kinkos print it for you.

formatting link
That book will be available in about 6 weeks. It says that it covers Cisco Security Manager, though I don't know which version.

J
Reply to
J

Hi Cairn,

The following is available:

Installation Guide for Cisco Security Manager 3.0. Release date : Apr 03 2006

PART#:78-17213-01 A0 Document: DOC-7817213=

This is the Product documentation for Installation Guide for Cisco Security Manager 3.0. It provides step-by-step instructions for installing or upgrading a Cisco product or module. This guide may include the product packing list, safety information, and initial set-up steps.

Price $32.00

-------------------------------------

Installation Guide for Cisco Security Manager 3.0.1. Release date : Jul 11 2006

PART#:DOC-7817213= B0 Document: 78-17213-02

This is the Product documentation for Installation Guide for Cisco Security Manager 3.0.1. Document provides step-by-step instructions for installing or upgrading a Cisco product or module. This guide may include the product packing list, safety information, and initial set-up steps.

Price $32.00

-------------------------------------

Available at the Cisco Marketplace Product Documentation Store:

formatting link
Finally, the Cisco Press Book - Self-Defending Networks: The Next Generation of Network Security.

Chapter 9: Cisco Security Manager ( CS Manager )

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese BradReese.Com - Cisco Repair

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 USA & Canada: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 AIM: R2MGrant BradReese.Com - Cisco Technical Forums
formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Cisco partners with somebody for print-on-demand for much of its documentation. Unfortunatly, I don't see the User Guide, just the Installation Guide. OOTH, larger books tend to be pretty pricey, $100 or so..

formatting link

Reply to
Doug McIntyre

Thanks for your help folks. I think I'm going to have to wait for Cisco to bring out a manual or get it printed.

cheers

Cairn

----- Doug Mc> "Cairn" writes:

formatting link

Reply to
Cairn

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.