PIX515E problem

Hi,

I have set up and configured the PIX515E in my company. All configuration is working fine but the VPN client, I am now using the built-in VPN Client ( AAA+ )and set up around 30 VPN clients.

The configuration of My PIX515E:

vpdn group PPTP-VPN-GROUP accept dialin pptp vpdn group PPTP-VPN-GROUP ppp authentication mschap vpdn group PPTP-VPN-GROUP ppp encryption mppe 40 vpdn group PPTP-VPN-GROUP client configuration address local RemoteAccessVPN vpdn group PPTP-VPN-GROUP client configuration dns Alpha vpdn group PPTP-VPN-GROUP client configuration wins Alpha vpdn group PPTP-VPN-GROUP pptp echo 60 vpdn group PPTP-VPN-GROUP client authentication local vpdn username johnng password ilovejesus0411

Strange is that recently, the VPN client users can not log in the VPN sometimes, and they can log in the Firewall again after hardware rebooting the PIX.

Anybody give any idea the cause ?

Thank you Benson

Reply to
Benson
Loading thread data ...

Hmm. I have not used PPTP, so I don't know about any PPTP specific problems. Please check that

- you are using a "good" version of PIX OS (like 6.3.4)

- your access-lists match your ip local pool

- your ip local pool doesn't get exhausted

Reply to
Jyri Korhonen

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.