pix nat

Hello All,

Our network is pix inside 10.112.2.241 pix outside 192.168.0.1

Adsl Modem 192.168.0.2

Our local ip grup 10.112.x.x. I want to make nat to acces 10.2.2.2 with

23 port. How can i do? or second way How can i define local ip to iincoming connection likely windows rras?

Best Regards =D6zg=FCr

Cevapla =BB

G=F6nderen: Walter Roberson - profili g=F6ster Tarih: Cuma 2 Haziran 2006 20:54 E-posta: snipped-for-privacy@hushmail.com (Walter Roberson) Gruplar: comp.dcom.sys.cisco Hen=FCz derecelendirilmemisSiniflama: se=E7enekleri g=F6ster

Cevapla | Yazara Cevap Ver | Ilet | Yazdir | Sadece Mesaj | Aslini g=F6ster | K=F6t=FCye Kullanimi Bildir | Bu yazarin mesajlarini bul

In article ,

wrote:

Our network is >pix inside 10.112.2.241 >pix outside 192.168.0.1 >Adsl Modem 192.168.0.2 >Our local ip grup 10.112.x.x. I want to make nat to acces 10.2.2.2 with >23 port. >How can i do?

Is 10.2.2.2 inside or outside the network? If it is inside the network, then you will need an internal router because 10.2.2.2 is not in the same subnet as your inside interface 10.112.2.241 . You would need a 'static' command, and you would need a 'route' command, and you would need to alter the access-list that you have applied to the outside interface by using the access-group command.

If 10.2.2.2 is outside your network, then as you want to use NAT to access the address, we need to know whether 10.2.2.2 is the form of the IP that internal users are to use to reach the outside resource, or if 10.2.2.2 is the outside IP and you want the internal users to use some other IP to access it ?

or second way How can i define local ip to iincoming >connection likely windows rras?

Sorry, please rephrase the question indicating where each part is relative to the other parts and which IP you are trying to use to access what.

Cevapla =BB Bu g=F6nderiyi degerlendirin Text for clearing space

G=F6nderen: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com - profili g=F6ster Tarih: Ptesi 5 Haziran 2006 09:40 E-posta: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Gruplar: comp.dcom.sys.cisco Hen=FCz derecelendirilmemisSiniflama: se=E7enekleri g=F6ster

Cevapla | Yazara Cevap Ver | Ilet | Yazdir | Sadece Mesaj | Aslini g=F6ster | Kaldir | K=F6t=FCye Kullanimi Bildir | Bu yazarin mesajlarini bul

Hi Thank you for you help, The route command has exciced in configuration.

-- route inside 10.2.22 255.255.255.255 10.112.2.254. 1

10.112.2.254 is a cisco router.=20

What can I do?=20

Regards

Reply to
ozgurklc
Loading thread data ...

Well, like I wrote, you need a static command and you need to alter the access-list that you have applied to the outside interface by using the access-group command.

The Cisco PIX online documentation has numerous examples.

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Thank you Roberson ,

Yes I have add but telnet command does not work because the internet ip should be local ip. For example 85.141.XX.XX ip should 10.X.X.X .

What can i do?

Best Regrads

Walter Robers> >

Reply to
ozgurklc

Please don't top-post: it makes it harder to follow the discussion, and I have to manually edit your response into a better format in order for my reply to be coherent.

[Also, Roberson is my family name, not my given name. If you are going to refer to me by my family name, at least use lower-case, roberson instead of Roberson, so that I can pretend you are extracting from my email address.]

Well, like I wrote, you need a static command, and you need to alter the access-list that you have applied to the outside interface by using the access-group command.

Well, like I wrote, the Cisco PIX online documentation has numerous examples.

Have you read the Cisco PIX documentation? Have you examined the PIX examples for using a server with NAT? Have you attempted a configuration based upon those examples and had the configuration fail? If so then post the configuration you tried and we will have a look.

If you had answered my earlier questions, this all could have been resolved days ago. It is difficult to be of assistance to someone who does not answer clarifying questions, and who says that previous advice was incorrect, citing some fact that had never previously been mentioned but which had been asked about. As long as your questions are vague and incomplete, my answers have to be vague and incomplete.

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.