PIX-506E and access rules

Hi someone know why pix don't "use" the filtering rules. I have a few rules and the last one is the - permit any to outside if i make some rules before this one with some service groups and action deny it don't work but if i made the same with action deny any its working?

Reply to
Tomek W.
Loading thread data ...

In article , Tomek W. wrote: :someone know why pix don't "use" the filtering rules. :I have a few rules and the last one is the - permit any to outside :if i make some rules before this one with some service groups and action :deny it don't work :but if i made the same with action deny any its working?

Could you post examples of what works and what doesn't?

Reply to
Walter Roberson

ok it's only work rules with deny any or permit any don't filters any kind of services like smtp+pop3 just work with deny any or permit any nothing else

Reply to
Tomek W.

In article , Tomek W. wrote: :it's only work rules with deny any or permit any :don't filters any kind of services like smtp+pop3 just work with deny any or :permit any nothing else

I'm afraid that we will be unable to be of assistance until you post specific examples, so that we can verify that you are using the right syntax and using the operators in the correct locations.

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.