PDM 3.0...can't delete outside networks

Quick question about PDM 3.0 on PIX 506e

As I created and deleted some VPN pools using PDM 3.0 and the VPN wizard, several networks were added to the outside I/F.

I later went back in and deleted the ip pools in the VPN tab / remote access / VPN client and VPN tab / remote access / IP Pools.

Under IPSec Rules there are several implicit rules that were created like "outside:dynamic-60" and "outside:dynmaic-80" that aren't assigned to any remote host/network, but I can't delete them.

Also, in the hosts/networks tab, the ip pools created for the VPN are still on the outside interface. PDM let's me right-click and delete them, but when I hit "apply" they're reloaded.

If I show config, the networks apear under access-lists and pdm locations, and in the crypto dynamic maps I see the "60" and "80"

So, my question is, can I not delete this stuff from PDM because they have to be deleted from the config in a particular order (or all at once)? Do I need to delete them from the CLI instead?

And _should_ I even be trying to delete them, or should I let them be? I'd like to keep my config as clean as possible so I'm not confused later

Reply to
cisco
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.