OSPF Routing

Hi, just a quick question. Could someone point me in the right direction of where i can get commands associated with OSPF routing. What I would like to do is filter out some RIP routes when redistributing into OSPF. Is this a RIP or OSPF command?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards, Shane

Reply to
Shane Malden
Loading thread data ...

Hi, just a quick question. Could someone point me in the right direction of where i can get commands associated with OSPF routing. What I would like to do is filter out some RIP routes when redistributing into OSPF. Is this a RIP or OSPF command?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards, Shane

Reply to
Shane Malden

It is a 'redistribute' command under OSPF process. One of the things you can add is a route-map which can select which routes would you like to redistribute and which not. Like this:

r1(config)#access-list 1 permit 192.168.1.0 r1(config)# r1(config)#route-map rip2ospf permit 10 r1(config-route-map)#match ip address 1 r1(config-route-map)#exit r1(config)# r1(config)#router ospf 1 r1(config-router)#redistribute rip metric 10 route-map rip2ospf subnets r1(config-router)#

HTH,

Reply to
Ivan Ostreš

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.