Network Design Help Wanted

I need help with a design to solve a set of problems in a client's heterogeneous network (several vendors with independent support staffs). The principle goals are prioritizing VoIP traffic and isolating guest traffic coming from each of 16 remote sites. My best guess is that this will involve a combination of VLANs, QoS, and policy-based routing. Frankly, this is a bit beyond my experience. If anyone would care to work with me for a few hours on the high-level (and possibly detail) design, please contact me and let me know what you've done that's similar to this and your fee structure. At a minimum, I want someone to review my plan and confirm that it will actually meet the customer's requirements.

Since it's not safe to include a permanent email address in a newsgroup message, I set up the following account and will monitor it for a week: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Bob

Reply to
bobneworleans
Loading thread data ...

Well, I see that my address did not display. Lets try it this way: design dot feb97 at yahoo dot com

Reply to
bobneworleans

Damn fat fingers cant' type! One more time:

design dot feb07 at yahoo dot com

Reply to
bobneworleans

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.