Cisco Aironet

UK based role, working from home, on customer sites and from our client's site in Northampton, UK.

My client is looking for a Cisco Engineer with experience of Cisco Wireless networking. This is an excellent opportunity to gain wireless network design experience. You must have installation and configuration experience of Cisco Wireless Access Point's (1000, 1100, 1200, 1300) and possesses a minimum of CCNA (ideally CCNP). Any Cisco Wireless Network design skills would be advantageous as this role will ultimately hold design and deployment responsibilities. Cisco Airespace, wireless LAN survey and/or a Cisco wireless accreditation such as the CWLSS would be a bonus. The successful candidate will be able to work from home, on client sites as well as in my clients Northamptonshire base. This is a contract role with the potential for going permanent if desired.

This will be an initial 3 month contract. Paying between £20-35p/h depending on skill set. The reason for the large rate banding is because my client is willing to look at low level engineers with a CCNA and basic Wireless skills as well as highly skilled Technical Architects with substantial knowledge of designing wireless networks.

snipped-for-privacy@pytec.co.uk Pytec IT Recruitment Collingwood Business Centre Lower Harding Street Northampton NN1 2JL Tel: +44 (0)1604 60 40 80 Fax: +44 (0)1604 60 40 44

formatting link

Reply to
Pytec
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.