Multiple IP's on Cisco 1750

Hello,

I have a Cisco 1750 with a WIC-1ENET connected to the Internet via an ISP provided DSL modem using PPPOE to do so. The ISP recently provided us with multiple IP's. The IP assigned for the PPPOE session is XXX.XXX.8.249 with a netmask of

255.255.255.0, the IP's we have available are 8 but on a different subnet, XXX.XXX.3.16 to XXX.XXX.3.23 mask is 255.255.255.0 they state the gateway is XXX.XXX.8.1

The Cisco Ethernet0 is connected via pppoe easy IP and correctly negotiates a session The FastEthernet0 has IP 192.168.0.1 assigned and using NAT option (Use WAN interface address for dynamic source address translation) all the hosts inside are able to surf the web. All the hosts inside have their IP fixed on the 192.168.0.x subnet. I also left a DHCP server running with addresses 192.168.0.100 - 150 so that roaming machines can connect with auto settings on their network cards.

I need to create fixed routes between some of my inside machines and the fixed IP's I have available so that they can be accessed from the internet, Basically I need to be able to use DNS to be able to connect via the internet to the internal machines. one of them is a DVR server and being able to monitor it from the web is a necessity. also to be able to connect to some of the internal hosts to run VNC servers on them and be able for their users to connect to them is the other requirement.

Here follows the current IOS configuration:

Is there a way to acomplish this? please help. Thanks for your help

Jerry

! service timestamps debug uptime service timestamps log uptime service password-encryption no service tcp-small-servers no service udp-small-servers ! hostname Cisco1750 ! enable password xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ! ip name-server yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy ! ip subnet-zero ip domain-lookup ip routing vpdn enable no vpdn logging ! vpdn-group pppoe request-dialin protocol pppoe ! interface Dialer 1 description connected to Internet ip address negotiated ip mtu 1492 ip nat outside encapsulation ppp dialer-group 2 dialer pool 1 ppp authentication chap pap callin ppp chap hostname xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ppp chap password xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ppp pap sent-username xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx password xxxxxxxxxxxx ! interface FastEthernet 0 no shutdown description connected to EthernetLAN ip address 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.0 ip nat inside keepalive 10 ip tcp adjust-mss 1452 ! interface Ethernet 0 no shutdown description connected to Internet no ip address no keepalive pppoe enable pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1 ! ! Access Control List 1 ! no access-list 1 access-list 1 permit 192.168.0.0 0.0.0.255 ! ! Dialer Control List 2 ! no dialer-list 2 dialer-list 2 protocol ip permit ! ! Dynamic NAT ! ip nat translation timeout 86400 ip nat translation tcp-timeout 86400 ip nat translation udp-timeout 300 ip nat translation dns-timeout 60 ip nat translation finrst-timeout 60 ip nat inside source list 1 interface Dialer 1 overload ! ! DHCP Server ! service dhcp ip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.0.1 192.168.0.100 ip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.0.151 192.168.0.254 ip dhcp pool 1 network 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 default-router 192.168.0.1 dns-server xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy ! router rip version 2 network 192.168.0.0 passive-interface Dialer 1 no auto-summary ! ! ip classless ! ! IP Static Routes ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer 1 no ip http server snmp-server community public RO snmp-server location xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx snmp-server contact xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com ! line console 0 exec-timeout 0 0 password xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx login ! line vty 0 4 password xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx login ! end

Reply to
JerryZ
Loading thread data ...

I am glaid that I am not the only one who is wondering how to do this!!!!!!!!!

:)

JerryZ wrote:

Reply to
Christopher W.

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.