linksys WRT54GX4 - questions

Hello,

I'm having a couple of issues with my new router. I can't seem to get the wireless workstations to see the wired workstations - e.g. wireless wkstn 192.168.20.101 can't ping or connect to 192.168.20.100 although both can browse the web - I've disabled all firewall software on the workstations - if I use my netgear router instead of the linksys - no issues. I've rebooted, refreshed, repaired etc - no luck

I can't seemed to get my sonicwall VPN client to work through the linksys - wired or wireless. I've enabled port forwarding for 443 both udp and tcp for the ip address of the router - that didn't work, I've tried it for the address of the workstation, that didn't work - can't enable both as it says their is overlap. I've tried changing IPSec Pass through to on and off - no luck. they work fine if I bypass the router - they also worked with my netgear router but my netgear had no range.

I've

Reply to
Boe
Loading thread data ...

I flashed my firmware and the PC to PC works fine now. Still can't get the sonicwall VPN client to work.

Reply to
Boe

there have been others complaining about vpn pass-thru not working.

you may have to use the unit as just an access point along with you other router until Linksys rectifies

Reply to
Merv

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.