Is a Cisco ISDN router 2503 with IOS 11.2 able to do a PAT behind the internal NIC?

Dear news group

Is it possible to make a HIDE (PAT) behind the internal interface of a Cisco Router 2503 with IOS 11.2?

For routing issue I need to hide all incomming connections from a special station behind the internal interface. The requirements are:

1) Only a certain management station needs to be hidden, all others not! This ISDN link is between two companies a kind of backup line. It is fully transparent for both sides, means they see now per default each other privat IP addresses.

2) The PAT has to be behind the internal NIC, not a DIP pool or something like that

TIA!

Reply to
Oliver Habegger
Loading thread data ...

Dear news group

Is it possible to make a HIDE (PAT) behind the internal interface of a Cisco Router 2503 with IOS 11.2?

For routing issue I need to hide all incomming connections from a special station behind the internal interface. The requirements are:

1) Only a certain management station needs to be hidden, all others not! This ISDN link is between two companies a kind of backup line. It is fully transparent for both sides, means they see now per default each other privat IP addresses.

2) The PAT has to be behind the internal NIC, not a DIP pool or something like that

TIA!

Reply to
Oliver Habegger

Dear news group

TIA!

Reply to
Oliver Habegger

Dear news group

TIA!

Reply to
Oliver Habegger

Dear news group

TIA!

Reply to
Oliver Habegger

Dear news group

TIA!

Reply to
Oliver Habegger

Dear news group

TIA!

Reply to
Oliver Habegger

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.