ipsec vpn between asa5220 and 2811 question

I'm looking for a good resource for information on commands related to building an ipsec tunnel between one physical fa int on a 2811 and asa5220. The asa5220 is currently in service with ipsec policy based tunnel to non-ciisco devices. My asa/firewall experience is limited. Anyone have any insight they can provide? I have checked cisco's webpage... I appreciate any help.

Jared

Reply to
joey024
Loading thread data ...

Hello, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com!

j> I'm looking for a good resource for information on commands related to j> building an ipsec tunnel between one physical fa int on a 2811 and j> asa5220. The asa5220 is currently in service with ipsec policy based j> tunnel to non-ciisco devices. My asa/firewall experience is limited. j> Anyone have any insight they can provide? I have checked cisco's j> webpage... I appreciate any help.

formatting link

Reply to
Andrew Lutov

Hello, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com! You wrote on Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:38:35 -0400:

j> I'm looking for a good resource for information on commands related to j> building an ipsec tunnel between one physical fa int on a 2811 and j> asa5220. The asa5220 is currently in service with ipsec policy based j> tunnel to non-ciisco devices. My asa/firewall experience is limited. j> Anyone have any insight they can provide? I have checked cisco's j> webpage... I appreciate any help.

formatting link

formatting link

Reply to
Andrew Lutov

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.