FTP service through CSM: Quit command not working

Greetings all

I've been testing FTP service through our CSM for about a day now and has run into an issue I can't find an answer for. Here are the settings I'm currently using for the vserver and serverfarm. The 10.90.1.0 network is routed from my client network by a firewall using NAT.

serverfarm APPFARM nat server no nat client predictor leastconns real 10.91.1.155 inservice probe ICMPCHECK

vserver APPFTP virtual 10.90.1.40 tcp ftp service ftp serverfarm APPFARM persistent rebalance inservice

Connecting to the FTP works just fine using both passive and active FTP and I can log in and transfer files. However when I send the "quit" command to the FTP server, as I do when connecting to the server directly, the session freezes and the "good bye" messages never appears. My guess is that there is some premature termination of the connection before a final disconnect is sent to my FTP client. Anyone have an idea how this can be solved?

Regards Fredrik Hofgren

Reply to
Hoffa
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.