Enterprise vs. IPServices

Hi,

right now we have here at our headquarter two Cisco 1812 in place for DMVPN. one is active and the other one is cold stand by. due to replacement of 19" racks we shifted the service over to the cold stand by unit. the cisco servers 17 tunnel endpoints without any problem.

then i realized that i have two different ios versions on these cisco routers. the original working one runs "c181x-adventerprisek9-mz.124-15.T5.bin" and the cold stand by one runs "c181x-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.T5.bin".

both units run just fine with exactly the same startup-config. i could not find any differences serving our tunnel endpoints.

is there some kind of feature-matrix available, which outlines the differences between these versions? thanks a lot.

ct,

Reply to
Markus Sonnenberg
Loading thread data ...

Yes, the Feature Navigator. :)

formatting link

You can diff two IOS images and see what features are in one vs. the other.

Reply to
Doug McIntyre

i knew it. usenet still rules.-) even on the cisco-ask-the-experts-website i got only scrapy pdf files used for marketing. but the reply on this newsgroup was more than helpfull.

ct,

Reply to
Markus Sonnenberg

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.