Dynamics HUT MIP testbed using RedHat9 help

Hi,

My current project about MIPv4 testbed implementation using Dynamics-0.8.1 software package run between 3 Linux Redhat9 PCs.

Can some one guide me and check my system can work or not? The connection would be shown below:

The home network (192.168.1.10) and foreign network (192.168.2.20) separate by a bridge. Can you tell me how to set it? Is it set in the routing table in network configuration? There is a hub link to that bridge in each both networks. The MN is set 192.168.1.3, and HA is set

192.168.1.2 for its IP address (setting in static IP, right?). The FA is set to be 192.168.2.1.

Can this structure being apply in Mobile IPv4 without using gateway as i didn't access to internet and just a LAN deployment?

I'm new to Linux RH and have other problems.. How to check the connectivity between each entity? By using ping command? Am i right by enter the command "ping xxx.xxx.x.x"? How can i know it is connected? Thanks for your helps...

Yours sincerely pcy

Reply to
pcyung83
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.