dmvpn on 2600s ?

anyone know if there is an IOS image available for the 2600 (not the xm) that supports:

ipsec vrf dmvpn

I need to test out hub/spoke dmvpn but my own lab is mostly 2600s with a couple of 3600s. I have a 3550 and 3750 emi switch, but I doubt very much that they support this functionality in their routing code.

cheers

Reply to
itstime
Loading thread data ...

DMVPN is supportable in any 2600+ router provided you have enough memory to support fairly recent code

Reply to
stl-eng

very simple to go to the feature navigator and add in the following fields per your platform

ipsec MPLS (for he vrf) dmvpn

Reply to
stl-eng

I use the c2600-advsecurityk9-mz.123-15.bin image for DMVPN and IPSEC and it works great. Like they say about you will need to have enough memory and flash to support the image. I think you need 64MB DRAM and

16MB Flash to run this image. We don't use the MPLS (for vrf) so I'm not sure about that. I hope that helps some.

Thanks, Travis

Reply to
tsvanduyn

IOS release: 12.3(18) Feature set: IP/FW/IDS PLUS IPSEC 3DES BASIC Image name: c2600-ik9o3s3-mz.12.3-18.bin DRAM memory: 64 Flash: 16

Reply to
Merv

Thanks very much for the information.

Much appreciated.

Reply to
itstime

There have been a LOT of bugs in the DMVPN feature since it has been released, so for you prodcution platforms pick the latest release that you can get and test, test, test ...

Reply to
Merv

MPLS/vrf has nothing to do with DMVPN. Just select dmvpn when searching feature navigator. It will likely show up as DMVPN Phase 1. That is all you need to search on.

If the image can do that, you're good.

Joe

Merv wrote:

Reply to
jbrunner007

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.