dmvpn issue !

Hi,

I've few sites setup dmvpn. recently one of the spoke site lan is not accessible from the hub. but the router tunnel interface is accessible from the same hub. There's no problem when other spoke & hub connect to this spoke. I think there's no issue with the dnvpn configuration parameter. From both hub & spoke router, I can see the tunnel established and the router registered the nhrp cache. Any idea ? Below is our dmvpn configuration for your reference :

interface Tunnel1 bandwidth 128 ip address 10.10.10.5 no ip redirects ip mtu 1400 ip hold-time eigrp 5 30 ip nhrp map ip nhrp map multicast ip nhrp network-id xxxxxxxx ip nhrp nhs ip nhrp registration timeout 60 ip nhrp shortcut delay 2000 tunnel source Loopback0 tunnel mode gre multipoint tunnel key xxxxxxxx tunnel protection ipsec profile GRE shared

Reply to
yellow
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.