Cisco equipment sale

Folks:

I would like to sell my CCIE Kit. I am actually getting out of the IT field and launching a brand new career in the Stock Market. Some of the equipment was bought new and some used. The 25xx routers were bought used, the others items are new except the 3550 switch which I have been using on my home network. I am throwing in lots of freebies (Cisco training DVDs, etc) to encourage this merchandise to move quickly.

I have tried to include a Microsoft Word attachment with information on prices plus some graphics of the equipment. I am located in the State of CT in USA. If you are interested in purchasing my Cisco equipment, you can indicate your interest in this News Group or use my personal email address snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. I can then send you a copy of the Microsoft Word file with graphics and detailed cost information. I tried posting the attachment to this group but was unsuccessful.

To arrive at my prices, I went to Ebay and looked at the cost of similar items then slashed off about 50%. If you are interested in any of the hardware give me a shout at this newsgroup,also at email address snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Here are the contents of the CCIE Kit:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ROUTERS & SWITCH: 1 Cisco 2502 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Token Ring Port 4 Cisco 2507 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port 1 Cisco 2511 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port, 16 Asynchronous Ports, TERMINAL SERVER 2 Cisco 2514 - 2 Serial Ports, 2 Ethernet Ports 1 Cisco 2516 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port, 1 ISDN BRI Port 1 Cisco 2520 - 4 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port, 1 ISDN BRI Port, FRAME RELAY

1 Cisco 2610 - 1 Ethernet Port, 2 WIC-1T's (2 Serial Ports), 64/16 RAM, includes NM-1V with VIC-2FXS Modules. (Bought New ... Never used) 1 Cisco 2611 - 2 Ethernet, 1 WIC-2T (2 Serial Ports), 1 WIC-1B-U ISDN NT1 Port, 64/16 RAM, includes NM-1V with VIC-2FXS Modules (Bought New ... Never used) 1 Cisco 3550-24-SMI Switches Layer 3 12.1.13 EMI IOS Image (Bought new ... home use only) 1 ISDN Simulator (Bought New ... Never used)

ACCESSORIES: All Routers Maxed Out - 16 Mb Flash & 16 Mb Ram 20- Ethernet Cables 8- DCE/DTE Crossover Cables 10- AUI Transceivers 14- AC Power Cords 2- OCTAL Cable 1- Console cable kit ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
<Jeff>
Loading thread data ...

Hi Jeff,

This would be an superb additional "post" to the newsgroup:

misc.forsale.computers.net-hardware

formatting link
Furthermore, you may also wish to investigate the Cisco Asset Recovery Directory too:

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese Cisco Technical Forums

formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

HI Jeff

Can you send te price document to bas snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

Thanks Bhaskar

formatting link
wrote:

Reply to
Bhas

Hey Jeff, I'm interested as well. Tried sending you an e-mail, but it came back...Can you send the doc with the prices to me please?

Thanks,

Darren snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Jeff wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
dw

Folks:

I sent the Word attachment (with cost information & freebies) to Bhas & WilDarren ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) If received OK could you post that attachment to this newsgroup for others to see.

Again my email address is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thanks, john

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks,

Reply to
<Jeff>

Hey Jeff, got your doc, thanks!! I'll contact you shortly regarding the equipment I'm interested in.

dw

dw wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
dw

Me again, Jeff,

I'll take the 2511 and an octal cable. I sent you an e-mail to one of the yahoo accounts, but posted here in case you didn't get it. Just let me know the shipping and paypal info.

dw

dw wrote:

Reply to
dw

Hey Jeff, haven't heard from you in a few days, are you still interested in selling the 2511?

dw

dw wrote:

Reply to
dw

dw:

Sorry about the delay. Everything is still for sale.

All 25xx routers are going for $25 each

Cheers, John.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks,

Reply to
<Jeff>

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.