cisco 876 IPSec with one interface

hello... I've got 876 router with DSL and eth interface. DSL is down due missing line. router is connected to network with VLAN1 on eth0. On network seats ISA server configured for ipsec tunnel. This is only lab situation (real situation is internet connected on DSL line and ethernet in local net). And now I need configure/test IPSec tunnel from cisco to isa server throught eth0 interface. I'm not cisco expert and i'm missing idea about IPsec-ing on cisco technology. How can I configure this situation ? some config or steps for clicking in SDM will save me. If you give me some pointer for reading about ipsecing on this router I will be very happy. Thank you.

Reply to
pakozdy
Loading thread data ...

I found solution. Vlan1 on ethernet 0 and second VLAN2 on other ethernet inteface. so now I have two networks for tesing. And cliking in SDM was quite straightforward. So VPN now works.

snipped-for-privacy@pobox.sk nap=EDsal(a):

Reply to
pakozdy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.