Cisco 1801 - ADSL/PPPoE - IPSec - Static NAT ---- 56K Dial Backup - NAT Overload

I am looking for a little guidance on coming up with a configuration for a very complicated situation. What I'm looking to do is to run a PPPoE ADSL connection on a Cisco 1801. This 1801 will then need to do an IPSec tunnel back to a Juniper ERX.

Also, I will need to do several Static NATs with one of the subnets that will be tunneled. For example, the ethernet subnet of the Cisco will be 192.168.100.254/24. I will then route 10.20.95.0/24 via the IPSec tunnel and will need to create specific Static NAT's throughout the subnet, such as 10.20.95.1 will equal 192.168.100.100.

The real problem I am trying to wrap my head around is doing the Dial Backup and then doing a NAT Overload on the Dialer interface in conjunction to the vpdn pppoe dialer and the IPSec tunnel with Static NAT configs.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Reply to
skweetis
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.