CIS Masters Program - Not a Cisco question so please skip if you do not want to answer - thanks

Hi,

I am currently a Technology Manager for a company and I wear many hats, from the deeply technical to management with third party companies that manage other technical aspects. I want to deepen my technical and business/management skills. That being said, I am going back to school.

I currently have a B.S. in Information Systems with a minor in general business. I am going back for my CIS Masters and then my MBA. How do I know that the school I am looking at attending has a good CIS graduate program? It is accredited but obviously a Masters from MIT looks better than a Masters from Southeast Louisiana Tech Junior Technical School (I think you get my point, not trying to offend anyone). Is there an easy way to see how the school is thought of? I know companies locally work a lot with their graduate program but I don't want to move someday and have another company else where not think much of my masters. Does it even matter?

I apologize if I offend anyone by this not being a Cisco question but there is no one better to ask then my peers and I cannot seem to find that answer to this question. Every school wants me to go there so they always say they are the best.

Thanks.

Reply to
KDawg44
Loading thread data ...

Hi Kevin,

You may wish to investigate USNews.com: America's Best Graduate Schools 2007

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese

formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.