BGP default route advertisement

I have 6 sites on a Verizon MPLS network, 4 office 2 datacenter. Each site CE router is running BGP with the PE and is in the same AS with AS_Override enabled by the provider. I want to advertise the default route from my dat acenters to the rest of the WAN via the BGP default-information originate, but want one datacenter to be the preferred path and the other as the backu p. What is the best and simplest way to influence this routing on the datac enter CEs in the way it advertises routes to the peer ?

Reply to
tmcgov05
Loading thread data ...

e CE router is running BGP with the PE and is in the same AS with AS_Overri de enabled by the provider. I want to advertise the default route from my d atacenters to the rest of the WAN via the BGP default-information originate , but want one datacenter to be the preferred path and the other as the bac kup. What is the best and simplest way to influence this routing on the dat acenter CEs in the way it advertises routes to the peer ?

Reply to
carcarx

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.