Adding T1 lines to 2621 router

I need to add 3 T1 lines from my main office to 3 new branches. I would like to use my existing 2621 if that is possible. I found an N-module that may fill the bill. It is the Multiport T1/E1 IMA network module. Does anyone think this would work in the capacity I need it to? These T1 ones will be full channel, 1.544 Mb/s lines and that's all. Basic framing and encoding. Our routing protocol is OSPF, but I may change it to RIP 2. Thanks!

Mark

Reply to
Rex
Loading thread data ...

In article , Rex wrote: :I need to add 3 T1 lines from my main office to 3 new branches. I would like :to use my existing 2621 if that is possible. I found an N-module that may :fill the bill. It is the Multiport T1/E1 IMA network module. Does anyone :think this would work in the capacity I need it to? These T1 ones will be :full channel, 1.544 Mb/s lines and that's all.

You may find the below thread from a month ago to be of some use:

formatting link

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Did you read the the whole thread?

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Walter said read the "THREAD." If you had, you would have seen that it was quite germane to your original question.

Reply to
Hansang Bae

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.