3560 Config

OK, I'm so new to this that I can't even spell Cisco, but I'm in desperate need of some help. I need to get three 3560's routing/talking together.

Each one is going to be connected to a central layer-2 switch through the one of the GE ports. Config for each is consistent and pretty simple -

#1 Unit Statring with a blank config VLAN 1 set with an IP of 192.168.5.1 GigabitEthernet0/1 set with "no switchport" and an IP of

192.168.200.10 Routing Enabled, EIGRP selected, AS of 1, one network advertised -- 192.168.5.0

#2 Unit Statring with a blank config VLAN 1 set with an IP of 192.168.10.1 GigabitEthernet0/1 set with "no switchport" and an IP of

192.168.200.11 Routing Enabled, EIGRP selected, AS of 1, one network advertised -- 192.168.10.0

#3 Unit Statring with a blank config VLAN 1 set with an IP of 192.168.15.1 GigabitEthernet0/1 set with "no switchport" and an IP of

192.168.200.12 Routing Enabled, EIGRP selected, AS of 1, one network advertised -- 192.168.15.0

Basic connectivity works ,because before I enable routing (and set the GE uplink to routed mode), I can ping between units... Looks simple, seems simple to me, but it doesn't work. Can someone point me to what I screwed up here?

ANY help is appreciated,

William

Reply to
William
Loading thread data ...

"William" skrev i en meddelelse news:Zt6dnQrRbcqRw6nZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

What does your routetable look like ? Are your EIGRP forming adjacency ? Are the interfaces UP ?

etc etc basic troubleshooting stuff HTH Martin

Reply to
Martin Bilgrav

for each router, post the output for:

show version

show cdp nei detail

show ip eigrp nei

show ip eigrp topo

show ip route

Reply to
Merv

Interfaces are up/up I'm seeing all direct connected networks (in the show IP routes), but no connected routes (indirect)... The routers see each other as neighbors, but don't seem to be advertising/leanring routes to the 192.168.5.0, 192.168.10.0, and

192.68.15.0 networks

Will

Reply to
William

Put each switch on a different VLAn or else you just have all 3 subnets as part of VLAN 1. Your interconnects between switches should default to establishing trunks. So on Switch 1, you can leave them on VLAN 1, switch 2 assign the IP to VLAN 2 and assign all your interfaces to VLAN 2, switch 3, assign your IP address to VLAN 3 and put all the interface sin VLAN 3. Once you've done that you should be able to route between VLANs.

Reply to
Alan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.