required CCNA prep guidance

Hi, I am planning to take my CCNA exam in 6 weeks target time, can someone suggest me as to what is the best way/resources to prepare and clear the exam.

Reply to
khanuja.manmeet
Loading thread data ...

Dito. I'm searching for a good strategy to prepare, hopefully someone can give us some advices.

Reply to
Stephan Grein

Well, it could be that it's kinda clich=E9, but studying is still the best way for a succesful certification. The way you study can be different for your own preferences.

I myself got my certificate by first studying the companion guides of Cisco Press. (1&2 and 3&4)

Second option is studying the INTRO and ICND apart from each other, and then taking the both exams. Keep in mind that when you do them apart, you'll get the double amount of questions... (as much questions on INTRO and ICND as you would take the one CCNA exam...)

After studying those both books, I got my hands on a Sybex book, CCNA Fast Pass. That is not complete, but it gives you a very nice overview of what is important for your certification. :)

Hope this was a bit helpful

Kind regards,=20 Koen

Reply to
Koen Eeckhoudt

If you join this site(its free)

formatting link
follow this link they have the alot of good advice-being a paid up member of rapidshare is a big help!
formatting link

Reply to
gregg johnstone

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.