PgD

hi, i wanted to ask your opinion on a pgD opportunity in my country. i have a 2-year graduation, but it's not on IT bussiness. (City Plannning) But I'm working in IT sector for 2 years and have CCNA and finished CCNP training couple of months ago. I've been looking for an easy way of a college degree (not those scams, fake diplomas etc) a decent, but quick way to earn a college level IT degree. So today I saw this site

formatting link
(just click the english button upper right corner) It's a very well-known and respectful IT education center in my country (I also took CCNA there) So they are reliable that's for sure. I just wanted to ask if I get a degree with joining that program (they provide PgD and then MSc on "Strategic Business IT" from University of Portsmouth) will the diploma i get help me on my future carrier in usa? i'm planning to move to usa and work there in a couple of years and i'm 24 year old. the diploma program is not cheap and it'll take 1.5 year to get it. so i just want to know does it worth it? has anyone joined a program like this one? i'm seriously thinking about making a career on IT bussiness. thank you for your opinions.

Reply to
kurzon
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.