Do I need taking CCNA course prior to exam?

Hi!

I'm considering making the CCNA certification. But the course it self is more than $2500 in my country. During my research I found plenty of material so I could do self study for this certification. I also have basic knowledge about routing and most topics related to CCNA. So my question is: can I go directly to a testing center (after scheduling) and make my test paying only the exam?

Thanks!

Reply to
stickypt
Loading thread data ...

Yes you can, many people do it that way. Consider spending some money on Cisco routers - there is no better preparation for exams than playing with your own home lab.

Reply to
SÅ‚awomir Kawa

hi~ i'm very sure that you CAN pass the CCNA exam by selfstudy it's really simple~~ ^_^ indeed , i finish all the ccna and ccnp course by myself i think the most important thing is to have self-confidence once you think you can make it , then you can

by the way as another guy replied , you really need some device to practise but as known , cisco device is really expensive(at least to me ^_^) you can try Cisco 7200 Simulator

formatting link
's a real simulator of cisco device , you can use it as it is a real cisco device believe me ,it's so cool~~ and it's free!! i'm using it to prepare my ccie lab exam

good luck~

by Leon

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Leon

You guys are the ones! I thank you and Slawomir for this so useful information! Many, many thanks!

Leon escreveu:

Reply to
stickypt

you are welcome~~

hope you pass CCNA :)

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Leon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.