CCNA ICNA guide by Odom - example questions engine..

Don't get me wrong I'm not moaning about the quality of the questions but the layout is absolutely dire.

I'm talking about the questions with a network diagram. This is placed right at the bottom of the question so I have to use the scroll bar down to see it - right passed that great big blank area where it could have been put just below the question text. This means I cannot see the question and diagram at the same time! What use is this? The details the questions ask are intricate (no problem in it's self) but not being able to view question diagram and exhibit together makes it so much harder (oh I get it it's not hard enough - sarcastic grin). I've taken to writing out the possible answers so I can work with them and the diagram at the same time.

The book is great and is preparing me well but the whole experience is spoilt by this appalling layout.

Ken.

Reply to
Kendo Nagasaki
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.