AMX Phast System

I had a Phast AMX system installed in my new home 4 years ago. Lighting

control, audio, home theater, HVAC control, etc. The works... Have had

many problems with hardware and software through the years. My original

installer still supports the installation, but he is so busy with new

installs here in the Washington DC area that he is impossible to reach.

Does anyone have any recommendations of people or companies to use to

support my Landmark software?

Reply to
Bruce R
Loading thread data ...

Bruce,

Try these guys. I recently met Daniel at an AMX function and his team appears to be very reputable. Good luck, Henry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Daniel D. Duesing President

3D Audio Visual Communications, Inc. 8820 Michaux Lane Richmond, VA 23229 Office: 804-750-2250 Fax: 804-750-2251 Cellular: 804-839-1731 Email: snipped-for-privacy@3D-AV.com AMX Certified Expert
Reply to
hscalfo

BTW, I am currently moving from Phast to Crestron (and swapping out all the Phast lighting gear for Lutron). I have lots of "unobtanium" gizmos, like 2-way remote (portable) color LCD touch panels, a large touch spanel (wired) used in a theater room, A/V matrix, 9 keypads, PCS modules, cardframe, boards, and a boatload of Phast lighting switches if someone is looking for spare parts. I have no idea what they are worth, but I understand that some of the items, like the light switches and the touch screens are very hard to come by now that AMX has pretty much bowed out of HA.

Reply to
Randy Howard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.