Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- zoom X6 - does not detect dsl
October 11, 2006, 4:09 pm
rate this thread
I have a zoom X6 dsl modem.
My ISP here in Guyana said they enabled my phone line for dsl use.
This modem is not detecting the dsl signal. The link led just blinks
all the time.
When I try to autoconfigure I see a brief message saying "Transmission
I tried this modem at another another location which I know is dsl
enabled, but the same thing happens.
My ISP issues Paradyne 6381-A2-200 modems.
Do you think the zoom X6 is imcompatible with systems designed for
My ISP is not helping because its not their modem.
Any suggestions will be helpful.
- » Pinging my router from the outside, a PPPOE question.
- — Next thread in » Digital Subscriber Line
- » How to get DSL settings from Siemens SpeedStream 4100 DSL modem?
- — Previous thread in » Digital Subscriber Line