Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Configuring DHCP Options in a 2wire
July 26, 2006, 3:28 pm
rate this thread
Re: Configuring DHCP Options in a 2wire
You might be out of luck. Those gateways are just a step up from
DHCP is very limited - it can't be disabled. Why would you use a 2Wire
for such a sophisticated network? AT&T Yahoo has a business grade
router/gateway (no wireless function) in the Netopia 3346.
- » Pinging my router from the outside, a PPPOE question.
- — Next thread in » Digital Subscriber Line
- » T-Mobile says its T&Cs prevent customers from suing over sale of location data ...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum