wireless communication

hi frnds. i'm doing my final year projects on wireless commmunication through AES......... can any1 explain abt wireless communication need for tat.................

Reply to
suburockz05
Loading thread data ...

Final year of what? Please say two year vocational school. Your spelling and grammar is atrocious for a four year college student.

Nevertheless...if you don't know anything about wireless to begin with, choosing it as your final project is a big mistake.

Reply to
DTC

Grtngs. Are you afraid of vowels?

AES? Ok, I guess I'm expected to guess which of the 50 assorted acronyms is the correct skool. Lots of "A something Elementary Skool" but nothing more advanced. Perhaps:

Ok, I give up. What's an AES?

Umm... This is not a cell phone SMS chat session. If you expect an intelligent answer, it helps if you write an intelligent question in an intelligent manner.

No, I don't think any 1 can explain wireless communications or English grammar to you. You are expected to do all the work on your final project. We can easily do your homework for you, but then, you will not learn anything.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.