BT mouse cursor crazy when BT headset is on

Hello,

I'm using a Bluetooth USB dongle (Kensington BT 2.0 with latest available Widcomm software) with a Plantronics 320 Bluetooth headset and a Iogear Bluetooth GME225 mini-mouse. I did verify Widcomm drivers were running, not Windows drivers.

The headset always works ok. However when the headset is connected and I'm chatting, the mouse cursor has a hard time and is somewhat erratic. I'm quite new to Bluetooth stuff but I always thought no interference should be possible betwwen any of the seven possible Bluetooth devices that can connect at the same time.

Is there anything to do to cure this annoyance? Suggestions?

Thanks! Dan

Reply to
D. G.
Loading thread data ...

Have you tried changing the channel (if possible) on the mouse.. Or... there should be a synch/reset button on the mouse sender.. press this when talking on the headset and it should find a clear channel.

Reply to
Doz

There is no sync button with Bluetooth, even less with Bluetooth 2.0 which should hope to the clearest frequencies/channels adaptively (in theory :) But this shouldn't be in the first start, as both the mouse and the headset are part of the same system, not an alien interference from a nearby Wifi, microwave oven or 2.4GHz phone.

Dan

Reply to
D. G.

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.