Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

linksys wrk54g problem!
my dad just got a liksys wrk54g. i installed everything correctly but the internet on the wired pc doesnt work now. the only way i can get it to work is by switching the modems ethernet cable to one...

Speedtouch wireless
Hi there, i'm struggling with my wireless settings. I've just bought a ps3 and want to get it online. I have broadband but the dial up type rather than an always on connection. the modem i have is the...

Nomadic, Portable, Simple mobility, Full mobility
Hi, I find that WiMAX envisions four mobility-related usage scenarios such as Nomadic, Portable, Simple Mobility and Full Mobility. But, i find the specification as '802.16-2004' for 'fixed WiMAX' and...

Nokia N95 8gb
Apple iphone with full accessories for sale {brand new/unlock} 300usd Nokia N95 with full accessories for sale {brand new/unlock} 300usd Nokia E90 with full accessories for sale {brand new/unlock}...

DHCP problems
Hi I have a DSL router with DHCP enabled, the gateway is 192.168.2.1 the wired part is working fine. But I have two laptop connecting wireless, both have identical settings, one gets its IP with no...

Stay Alive with Sony Playstion 3 60gb
XMAS BONANZA!!! We are based in United Kingdom qualified seller of mobile phones,laptops,ipods,plasma/lcd tv,digital camera,lcd monitor,video games consoles,i-mate,pda phones,camcorder are all...

Wow !! Any Updates on Nokia N95 8gb
XMAS BONANZA!!! We are based in United Kingdom qualified seller of mobile phones,laptops,ipods,plasma/lcd tv,digital camera,lcd monitor,video games consoles,i-mate,pda phones,camcorder are all...

Unlocked Nokia N95 8gb For Sale
Business Proposal. We are Greece Base company established in 1994 and start the bussiness as the WholeSeller of Mobile Phones specially in Nokia, Motorola, Samsung and Sony Ericsson. Please welcome us...

Alaska People Search
With 'Alaska People Search' ( can search for anyone you are looking for by doing an Alaska People Lookup and Public Record Search. You too can have instant access to investigate practically anyone...

Low signal strength
I have a Linksys WRT54GS with a DLink 7dbi high gain antenna, using WirelessMon I am trying to find deadspots in my network but even if I'm in the same room as my router/antenna my signal strength is...

need guidance for a sparse wireless network
I don't have any significant experience in setting up wireless networks, so I may use the wrong terms in what follows. In a small religious community in rural Australia, most of the residents are...

Making Hotspot or Point to Point?
Hi, Could someone tell me what I would need to make a point to point hotspot? I have a wireless Linksys WRT54G router that I use to send a wireless internet connection to a second computer in my...

Xbox - DI524 Wireless to DIR-655 - Computer
Hi everyone, Ok here's the question... I have an Xbox360 that I'd like to avoid having to buy the $100+ Microsoft proprietary wireless adapter. I have an old D-Link DI524 which is apparently...

WEP to WPA
Finally got around to securing the home network with a LinkSys WRT54GS. The LinkSys monitor advised to move from WEP for speed and security reasons which I did. My work machine and my wife's laptop...

lg viewty wap settings
I have a viewty {unlocked} on o2 Prepay but have not got the WAP GPRS or MMS settings. Can anyone let me know how to get them and how to insert them so I can use the internet.:...