Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Smallville Episode Discussion
hi im new :cool: im chaning this to a episode discussion thread so fan can come and tell what they liked about the eppie or wat they think could be better. trailer for cure and my fav scene from...

Learn Everything !!! Play something!!!
Learn Everything !!! Play something!!! Use full info and intelligent games and etc..... just click Amazing and interest news and games http://www.freeonlinegames.c-o.in

New to wifi.....Making a WIFI biquad and hook up
I am wanting to try and make my own biquad wifi antenna. I kinda figured how to make it and how to hook the pig tail to antenna, also I also understand how to hook up to a 400 cable to and from...

Lost WEP key and router documentation!! :(
Hi everyone, Me being Mr unorganised has gone and lost both my WEP key and router documention!! Im now looking to add a further laptop to our home network but Cannot get into the routers admin panel (...

Tracking internet traffic over the wireless
Hello, I am going to rent out one part of my flat and provide wireless internet to the person renting. I don?t know this person and would like to have the possibility to track/log the traffic incase...

RTS frame exchange
Infrastructure in use is a Cisco LWAPP 1130 AP's connected to a 4404 controller. 5 BSSID configured. Mixture of Data and Voip clients deployed across the network. My question is related to RTS frames....

netgear SPH - 200D
Hello! Any comment about the Netgear SPH-200D phone? Did anybody try it? Tnx! PinHead

Acquiring network address forever!
Ok... I am running windows XP SP2 on both my desktop and laptop. I have a Zoom ADSL 6x Router and a Belkin High Speed Mode Wireless G USB Dongle. I have been able to go online with my laptop many...

Asus WL500G Premium TFTP problem
I'm using Ubuntu 7.10, my Wireless is disabled. Trying to use TFTP to upgrade to DD-WRT on my asus WL500-GP I keep getting "file transfer time out" or something like that. I've never had this problem...

Fiber-optic isolator?
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:24:57 -0000, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote in :

secure network shows up unsecured?
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 13:01:46 -0500, cavemanlawyer15 wrote in : Sounds like your SSID is the same as the unsecured network. Change your SSID to something unique, and turn off auto-connection to open...

signal quality mis-reading
Hi there all. I have a weird problem I'd love some help with. I have a desktop and a laptop at home, both connected wirelessly to my modem. My desktop singal quality reading is always 100%, but my...

Looking for help/suggestion with wireless setup
I'm looking for help and suggestions with respect to setting up a home wireless network. I have cable internet, with a cable modem, hooked up to a (really) old Dell computer that's running Windows 98....

F/s Brand New Apple Iphone 8 GB $300
M PHONE LIMITED Registered No.03892060 191-192 TEMPLE CHAMBERS TEMPLE AVENUE LONDON EC4Y 0DB UK. TEL : +447045729237 TEL : +447031819591 Enquiries Email : Enquiries Email : We have in stock for sale...

Nearly 1.3 Mbps sustained download speed, AT&T HSDPA & Motorola V3xx
I was just downloading the latest Java update from Sun over AT&T Wireless HSDPA with my V3xx, and the sustained download speed as measured by Firefox was 133 KBytes/sec*, which compares pretty well to...