Contivity VPN Client and US Robotics Router

Hi!

I need to access my office network with Nortel Networks Contivity VPN Client (V05_01.030) and the US Robotics Router USR139108A, but the client is not able to establish the connection. I really don't know too much about VPN, so any help would be appreciated.

I tried to open port 1723 TCP in the router firewall and disable keepalives in the VPN Client but the connection is still impossible.

By the VPN Client side I can read this kind of log: "Connection initiated to name.domain [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] using Diffie- Hellman group 8." "Isakmpd | E | Unable to complete encryption handshake with remote side. Encryption Mismatch." "Connection initiated to name.domain [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] using Diffie- Hellman group 2."

I also get this error by the router side many times: "kernel: net/ipv4/ netfilter/./broadcom/ip_nat_ipsec.c:ipsec_nat_help Out of table entries ".

Probably this stuff isn't enough to understand my problem but I hope someone can show me what to do.

Thanks,

Daniel

Reply to
daniele.foti
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.