VoIP client for Windows that can record conversations?

Hi

I use X-Lite but it doesn't seem able to record a conversation. Is there another application that can do this?

Thank you.

Reply to
Vincent Delporte
Loading thread data ...

VoIP from ATT callvantage does this.

Reply to
Rick Merrill

Thanks, but I would rather has this feature implemented in the VoIP client itself instead of on the VoIP provider side.

Reply to
Vincent Delporte

I don't know about X-lite or any client doing this. If it helps, you can do this from Asterisk itself.

Reply to
Jonathan Roberts

OK, I'll check it out. Or maybe TotalRecord can do this, but it'd be easier to just have some red button in the SIP client to start recording a conversation.

Thanks.

Reply to
Vincent Delporte

X-Lite v.3 does have such button, and the conversation is recorded into a .WAV file, by default placed in the folder "My Documents\\X-Lite". To access that file after the end of the call, just go to the options (right-click on the X-Lite GUI and choose "Options"), and then click on the "Open" button in the "Recorded Calls Location" area. You can also change the folder for future recordings, if you like.

Enzo

Reply to
Enzo Michelangeli

Stupid me :-/ Thanks.

Reply to
Vincent Delporte

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.