What ever happened to Guardaware products

pulled an old ct-70 timer out today from guardaware a company name i have not seen in a while where they bought out?

Reply to
nick markowitz
Loading thread data ...

Long time ago they were bought by ITI, stopped making Guardaware's line of CU66's and CU44"s (control panels). but continued making a standalone Keypad for use with alarms systems and entrance controls. I still have many of their alarm panels still working, and generating recurring revenue.

When I upgrade a system I save the old Guardaware stuff for replacement and continued life in homes where the owners are reluctant to upgrade.

Chris was Guardaware's design guy who was ahead of his time.

Great stuff at the time.

Thu, 1 Sep 2011 15:18:54 -0700 (PDT), nick markowitz wrote:

Reply to
chasbo

I had many of there timers in use and they worked and are still working very well. Only couple panels and both worked well . till lightning took them out

Reply to
nick markowitz

Anybody have the GA 900 timer installation instructions ?I have still an unused module from May 1989. This on my bucket list long time.

Reply to
lsrvecsey

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.