Took the plunge!

6 months is not bad...try waiting to see a doctor at a free clinic with our current healthcare system...you wait 6 months, just to find out they have no doctor available when you walk in. Then they reschedule you again, and you wait another 6 months. Unless it is an emergency, or have cash on hand, that's what free clinics are all about.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas
Loading thread data ...

First of all, you can ignore that "teabagger" nonsense.

There's no 6 month waiting period. The difference is, with the reforms more people will actually be able to *get* healthcare.

The crazies on the extreme right are being led by the nose by a bunch of very rich, very crooked liars. They attack the healthcare bill not because it's bad but because they hate Obama. The pantheistic thing is that this man they hate so much is the one who is trying to help them. They adore the ones who are walking on their heads. Go figure.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Pantheistic??? My spell checker is working overtime. That should have read, "pathetic". :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Small antennae, big ears. You know what they say...

Reply to
Frank Olson

So it IS true.

Ques: How does a French woman hold her liquor?

Ans: By the ears.

Reply to
Jim

And I just happen to love French women... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Help them by taking over health care and make it another failed government program? Thanks but I'm glad the election of Scott Brown put a stake in that pig.

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.