Taser

Is there anybody manufacturing Tasers these days for public sale besides Taser International? Are there any with a range of more than 15 feet?

I saw a video a couple years ago of a taser type self defense weapon that would fire and then eject the cartridge pushing a new cartridge into place allowing for a second shot. Is there such a thing in production anywhere or is that just some marketing guys idea of the future?

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

International?

would fire and then

shot. Is there

of the future?

Bob.....

formatting link

Reply to
coord

Yep. All they list is the M18 which is a 15' range single shot Taser. Taser International has one that will shot 35' but its still only single shot, and its only available to law enforcement. If their objective is to reduce reliance on firearms they are failing with this marketing strategy. I'll continue to rely on my .45. I was looking for an alternative for personal liability reasons.

Bob La Londe Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River Fishing Forums & Contests

formatting link

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Baseball bat, and my 45 stainless Combat Commander.

| >> I saw a video a couple years ago of a taser type self defense weapon that | >> would fire and then eject the cartridge pushing a new cartridge into | >> place allowing for a second shot. Is there such a thing in production | >> anywhere or is that just some marketing guys idea of the future? | >>

| >>

| >> -- | >> Bob La Londe | >> Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River | >> Fishing Forums & Contests | >>

formatting link
| >

| > Bob..... | >

| >

formatting link
| | | Yep. All they list is the M18 which is a 15' range single shot Taser. | Taser International has one that will shot 35' but its still only single | shot, and its only available to law enforcement. If their objective is to | reduce reliance on firearms they are failing with this marketing strategy. | I'll continue to rely on my .45. I was looking for an alternative for | personal liability reasons. | | | Bob La Londe | Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River | Fishing Forums & Contests |
formatting link
| | | | -- | Posted via a free Usenet account from
formatting link
|

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Glock 19.

2 spare mags. Come 'n' get it. js
Reply to
alarman

My brother's has the 22 he loves it, I'm still out on Glock.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Best combat handgun I ever had. Shoots great, easy to maintain, practically unbreakable, tough as nails. I put my Colt .45 away for good. js

Reply to
alarman

I'll letya know after I shoot the 22. Also have a 45 long Colt S/A thats fun to shoot.

| >

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I've told myself I should get a Glock for years ..... just to have one. I just never get around to buying it because I also want a small pocket Colt MKVI Commander .45. I like the bigger bore. The 9mm's carries a lot of ammo but IMO for hitting power, you can't beat a .45. Or maybe it's just that they "sound" powerful.

Speaking of power, my prize is my chrome Colt Python, .357 magnum w/

3'' barrel.
Reply to
Jim

Heh...I've always wanted the pocket Colt too...when I carry my regular Commander it tends to pull my pants down...there goes the concealment factor! :-)

| > Glock 19. | > 2 spare mags. Come 'n' get it. | > js | | I've told myself I should get a Glock for years ..... just to have one. | I just never get around to buying it because I also want a small pocket | Colt MKVI Commander .45. I like the bigger bore. The 9mm's carries a | lot of ammo but IMO for hitting power, you can't beat a .45. Or maybe | it's just that they "sound" powerful. | | Speaking of power, my prize is my chrome Colt Python, .357 magnum w/ | 3'' barrel. |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

They make a fanny pack for your gun. Keeps the gun concealed, and your pants up.:-) js

Reply to
alarman

Taurus Raging Bull, .454 Casull

One Shot One Kill! A Co 1/63 Ar Vilseck Germany.

Reply to
S. Smith

"S. Smith" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

I once shot with a .454 Casull,this beast is unreal...

it was more powerfull the a .44 countender with home made ammo (8 grain at the place of the regular 2.5..or something like that...)

Reply to
Petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.