Gemini P1632

Is there a possible way to default the security code on Napco p1632?

Reply to
spyros
Loading thread data ...

Not for about 8 or 10 years now. Before that there was a trick I could do in the shop with the PCI2000 and the DOS software, but it doesn't seem to work with the newer panels or with the Windows software.

So, the answer is not that I am aware of, and I sure as heck wouldn't post it here if there was.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

The panel is 15 + years old...

Reply to
spyros

Then - in the shop, using hte PCI 2000, and the DOS software there may be a way to recover the user code.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I mean dealer code.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I'll try to find the way, just for curious!

Reply to
spyros

The trick does not work with the PCI Mini. The PCI 2000 does one thing in particular that the PCI Mini can not do.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

?? ???????, 9 ??? ????? 2016 - 10:16:10 ?.?. UTC+3, ? ??????? Bob La Londe ??? ???:

you make me very curious! i have pci mini and pci2000, i'll try to find the trick! but only with dos version???

Reply to
spyros

you make me very curious! i have pci mini and pci2000, i'll try to find the trick! but only with dos version???

Never got it to work with the Windows version.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

?? ???????, 9 ??? ????? 2016 - 10:26:53 ?.?. UTC+3, ? ??????? Bob La Londe ??? ???:

what is the dos software? pcd2000 or pcd3000 quickloader?

Reply to
spyros

*** what is the dos software? pcd2000 or pcd3000 quickloader?

Its the one that runs under DOS and supports your panel. ;^)

Me: I'm not going to tell you.

You: Ok how about if I ask some incremental questions and try to get you to tell me anyway.

Me: LOL.

I already gave you my last hint. Seriously, I'm not going to post a hack for a panel on a public forum. Not all at once, and not a little bit at a time.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

?? ?????????, 8 ? ??????? 2016 - 9:47:41 ?.?. UTC+3 , ? ??????? spyros ??? ????:

another question which has nothing to do with the "hack". At dos version of quickloader when i create a new customer and provide the panel info, i can not locate the line to insert the dealer code value. At help it says its on the information line but still there i cannot locate it...

Reply to
spyros

I didn't know there was a DOS version of Quickloader.

Just PCD2000 and PCD3000

Reply to
Bob La Londe

?? ???????, 10 ??? ????? 2016 - 10:30:30 ?.?. UTC+3, ? ??????? Bob La Londe ??? ???:

you install on the sanme directory pcd2000 and pcd3000. you run pcd3000 (fo r p1632) and at the top left its a section which says quickloader...

Reply to
spyros

????? 2016 - 10:30:30 ?.?. UTC+3, ? ??????? Bob La Londe ??? ???:

for p1632) and at the top left its a section which says quickloader...

Yes, I remember that, but I haven't used it in so long I've forgotten the d etails.

( of course that could be just yesterday, at this point in my life :-)

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.