Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

There will be Blood
Some people in our industry are nothing but total leaches it is pretty clear now that I have survived cancer and starting to come back strong. But no there are those still spreading rumors I'm dead or...

Second wireless receiver on a Ademco Vista 20p?
I have a Vista 20p with 16 wireless zones (ADP Branded). I also happen to have a spare 16 zone wireless receiver. Can I put a second wireless receiver on the 20p? The instructions for installing the...

ADEMCO 4110 Panic alarm
scrambled by user or ?? I dunno why people even bother buying an expensive battery tester....batteries last 3 years these days...you get a low battery signal...you change it...no wondering or fancy...

Thank you for the info
Thanks to everyone that responded to the request for information on the Sentrol Installation Guide post. Everyone has always come through, which is why this group is an important entity to the ones...

Sentrol Installation Guide
I know this document had been referenced here in the past. I don't remember the exact title. It had to do with the installation methods of the Sentrol line of contacts and was made available back in...

Am I misinterpreting this.
I received some spam with the following subject. REAL TIME DVR'S THAT OUR COMPETITORS ARE SELLING FOR HALF THE PRICE. If that's the case, and I was in the market for a real time DVR, then I think I...

Surprised Price for Printing Good Key access cards at www.cards-mart.com
Key access cards contain information which distinguishes the level of the key card, the address, the hotel, the front desk controller on which the key card was recorded, the time of validation, the...

Fire Alarm Seminar Schedule
Contact me regarding seminar sponsorship mikebaker at afaa dot org ------------------ May 4-7, 2009 Denver, CO ------------------ Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II) Fire Alarm System...

Happy Birthday Frank!
I know I'm a couple of days late, sorry 'bout that! Hope you had a great birthday :-)

The auto contact
I can't believe no one ever thought of this before.

Napco 1484 dialer on VOIP
Trying to save the customer the cost of either replacing entire system, an Ademco-alert III wireless with no internal dialer, or going to celluar transmitter, I have been struggling to get the...

SURVEILLANCE
I have a customer that wants to be able to put a camera at their parent house to check on him from time to time to make sure he is alright. He fell the other day and nobody new anything was wrong for...

How to I Setup Security System to Observe backyard?
Someone is vandalizing my back yard - stealing stepping stones, trampling on plants and breaking things. The basement of the house is above ground and one side, with windows, faces the backyard. I've...

Just doing business on OPM
Dear Mr Mega Corp President, Regarding: Your recent letter dictating what terms you will (or won't) pay us on. 1st off, I am at a loss as to why you are writing to me except possibly as "fair...

Just used the new Inovonics echostream nice stuff
Just did a job I used that new echo stream mesh product that Inovonics has come out with works really well and better than the already great product im using it between buildings upto 400 feet no...