Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Spud Raleigh
July 28, 2007, 9:52 pm
rate this thread
I recently upgraded my Denon 3801 to an AVR987. With the 3801, I had
no problem using the headphones with speaker output. Now, the
insertion of the headphone plug turns the speakers off.
I can find no reference to how to undo this or if it is even possible
to listen through both simultaneously. If you can provide any help at
all please let me know. Thank youl
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Long time no see.
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » OH: Verizon Wireless customers can now resume calling Crawford County 911 [telecom...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum