Denon AVR-5805

Denon AVR-5805

First, let me say that I am serious about electronics. In fact, we run an audio business where we need thousands of dollars of high-quality equipment each year. And, the Denon AVR-5805 made my head spins when I saw the $5999.99 price tag. That's a lot of "9s" and that's a lot of payments if you don't have the cash on hand. (That's a decent car for crying out loud! That's savings for my son's college. That's ... a whole lot!) So, only serious audio buyers need to keep up to spec on this system.

Now that I've gotten that rampage out of my system, let me start by saying that I've used an AVR-5803, the last model. It blew. However, the engineers at Denon must have paid attention to our cries as they have fixed a whole lot that was once terribly wrong with their design. First, there is now HDMI and DVI switching. It now comes with three extra amplification channels and allows I/P conversion. Also, in the latter.........more...

formatting link

Reply to
theclam
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.