Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
June 23, 2010, 8:26 am
rate this thread
bod43 said the following on 25/06/2010 01:31:
I wonder how unless the 2 links share the same subnet
The virtual address is on the same subnet AFAIK.
The only way I can see is to have a tunnel on each interface and set up
the hsrp address inside the tunnel.
But that way is not very useful for if you have 2 tunnels it is enough
to watch which one is up
Am I silly?
- » The Dawn Quantum Chemistry , By Donald Allan McQuarrie , 1st ed
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Systems
- » 100% passing guaranty without exam in CCNA, SCRUM, AGILE, ITIL, MICROSOFT, AWS, VMWARE...
- — Last Updated thread in » Cisco Systems
- » Apple and Verizon pointing fingers at each other about iPhone XS activation failures [...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum