Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Larry Jones
February 1, 2008, 6:28 am
rate this thread
Re: NAT loopback
Ip nat inside source static tcp 10.1.1.1 80 184.108.40.206 80
^ priv ^ public
Or static nat one-to-one just the ip.
Ip nat inside source static 10.1.1.1 220.127.116.11
Or do you want to create an interface loopback on the Router and nat out
On 2/1/08 1:28 AM, in article email@example.com, "Larry
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Caller ID stumper [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » 5 things to consider before buying Explosion Proof Camera
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Home Automation