Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- CCIE study
August 13, 2008, 5:36 am
rate this thread
I believe Cisco's website has some section where it lists supported
modules for each platform.
I cant seem to find this page now... Does anyone know where it is
located or what I am talking about? Can someone provide a link?
Also, I wonder if this link (if it exists) would contain end of life /
end of sale products.
I am specifically looking for information on the modules supported on
the 2600 & 3640 platform. Can someone help me with this information or
provide links where this information can be obtained?
- » CCIE water cooler gossip: Is AT&T cutting CCIE pay by 33% or more?
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Best CCNA Interview Questions & Answers for freshers/Exp Students 2017 | Mind...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody's Counting [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum