Where is lost Afterburner when we need him?

138.73.205.252:6039 open socks4 proxy was used on 24 November for a Hipcrime attack on nanae. And I got the port number by Googling so it must have been open and was probably abused before that date.

It was used late North American Monday for a Hipcrime attack on

24hoursupport.helpdesk and the same open proxy was still there Tuesday at 13:18 GMT.

At one time, RCN (formerly Erols) had the famous Afterburner on its abuse desk. Now, it seems to have Dave Null.

Remember - go to RCN for your net-abuse needs. You put up a phishing page? It will still be up on Valentine Day. You can get Giganews with only IP authentication through RCN.

-- I was jest thinking, I ain't seen a top 'at in years. Gorn right out, they 'ave. The last time I wore one was at my sister-in-law's funeral. And that was -- well, I couldn't give you the date, but it must'a been fifty years ago. Of course it was only 'ired for the occasion, you understand.' 'It isn't very important about the top hats,' said Winston patiently. 'The point is, these capitalists -- they and a few lawyers and priests and so forth who lived on them -- were the lords of the earth. Everything existed for their benefit. You -- the ordinary people, the workers -- were their slaves. They could do what they liked with you. They could ship you off to Canada like cattle. They could sleep with your daughters if they chose. They could order you to be flogged with something called a cat-o'- nine tails. You had to take your cap off when you passed them. Every capitalist went about with a gang of lackeys who--' The old man brightened again. 'Lackeys!' he said. 'Now there's a word I ain't 'eard since ever so long. Lackeys! That reg'lar takes me back, that does. I recollect oh, donkey's years ago -- I used to sometimes go to 'Yde Park of a Sunday afternoon to 'ear the blokes making speeches. Salvation Army, Roman Catholics, Jews, Indians -- all sorts there was. And there was one bloke -- well, I couldn't give you 'is name, but a real po

Reply to
Tester
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.